Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wewwwww.

Tonight...ohhh tonight, what a great night for me and Bryan. Got my crankset on, rode around, then rode to City Center to check out this St. Patrick's day festival thing. Didn't stay long but it was a really relaxing ride from this stressful couple of weeks. M.O.B. meeting thursday after school to discuss the whole thing. But tomorrow there is a group interview for Zumiez at Patrick Henry mall. Man I need this job, as well as a couple of my buddies, and our broke asses hahaha :) Oh and me and my crew are going to try to set up an alley kat with a twist soon (preferably spring break). Really busy month coming up. April will be ideal for letting the good times roll. That's it for now, stay posted. And don't forget to Make Moves every chance you get.

-MM

No comments:

Post a Comment